Joyclean Change and Cancellation Policy
1. This Joyclean change and cancellation policy is in place to ensure that cleaning professionals (“Providers”), who book off time in their schedules for house cleaning services, are fairly compensated for the time they dedicate to their clients (“Requesters”). All scheduled appointments should be confirmed by both the Provider and the Requester. Once a Provider has accepted your job request, he or she has committed your appointment to their schedule and cannot accept other Requesters during that time.
An order can be canceled or rescheduled free of charge up to 24 hours prior to the accepted appointment. However, last-minute cancellations lead to unfillable time slots in your Provider's schedule, so cancellations within less than 12 hours of your appointment are charged fees equivalent to one hour of service agreed to in the scheduled order. Cancellations made less than 8 hours are not subject to any refund. Cancellations can be performed through on the Joyclean app using the “Cancel Order” option within the customer dashboard. In cases, where a Provider arrives to the client address and is unable to perform the scheduled job due to inability to gain entry the client’s premises will not be subject to any refund.
Each cancellation is reviewed, and you will not be charged if the appointment time was not confirmed yet or if the Provider requested the cancellation.
3. Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Joyclean Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions. Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
4. If you have any questions about this policy, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joyclean Refund Policy
We'll automatically credit or refund your account if you cancel a booking that's already been billed subject to the Joyclean Cancellation Policy.
1. If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Joyclean within 24 hours of the appointment time.
2. Should the Requester be entitled to a refund as a result of a breach of this Agreement by the Provider, the refund will be limited to the Payment Amount.
3. Joyclean has no obligation to, but reserves the right, to mediate any dispute between a Requester and a Provider. If Joyclean chooses to intervene in a dispute, Joyclean’s decision shall be final.
How long will my refund take?
4. Once your refund is processed, it can take 5 business days for it to be issued back to the credit card on file. It can take up to 3-4 weeks for this to appear on your credit card statement.